This Category has no FAQ yet
Yes we can. Please contact guest services.
1. F.D. lends itself to people with bicycles.
2. B.C transit / bus service
3. Walking distance from the ferry
4. All the amenities including restaurant, coffee bar, organic bakery, boutique shops, and artist galleries are all within 2 minutes walking distance.
Yes in the main house.
Yes. There is a small kitchenette with two hot plates, bar fridge, private shower, sink, and composting toilet.
1. Drumond Park
2. Fulford Beach
3. First Nations Reservation at Reginald Hill Trail Head
4. Organic Bakery
5. Cheese Farms
7. Organic Food Stalls
Like all the Gulf Islands cel. phone service is spotty on Salt Spring. The village of Fulford, the Fulford ferry terminal and Fulford Dunderry Guest House all have very limited cel phone service. There is good Wifi coverage however.